What does our ACLS class offer?
- Perform prompt, high-quality BLS including prioritizing early chest compressions and integrating early automated external defibrillator (AED) use
- Recognize early detection and management of stroke, cardiac and respiratory arrest
- Recognize bradycardias and tachycardias that may result in cardiac arrest
- Post cardiac arrest care
- Airway Management
- Related Pharmacology
- If you see someone having a stroke or going into cardiac arrest, you will confidently know what to do to save a person’s life while the ambulance is on it’s way or the CODE BLUE team is assembling. When it comes to situations like these, every minute counts. Any delays could make a huge difference between life and death.
- Combined video-based, hands-on teaching in a fun, stress-free environment
- Complimentary snacks and drinks.
Who takes this class?
- Healthcare Providers who either direct or participate in the management of Cardiopulmonary Arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies
- Personnel in Emergency Response
How long is the class?
- This course offers hands-on based, instructor-led content that takes about 4 hours.
When will I receive my certification?
- Upon successful completion of the course, in most cases, the same day. If you attend an evening class, you’ll receive your certification card the next morning.
How long does my certification last?
- You must recertify every two (2) years.