What does our BLS/CPR class offer?
- High quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The Chain of Survival, especially for the BLS components
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, children, and infants
- Effective ventilation techniques using a barrier device
- The sequence of interventions for cardiac arrest and stroke victims
- The importance of early use of an AED
- The importance of team dynamics in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Combined video-based, hands-on teaching in a fun, stress-free environment
- Complimentary snacks and drinks.
Who takes this class?
- All Healthcare Providers
- Students who are going into the medical field
- Respiratory Therapists
- Dental Hygienists
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists, etc…
How long is the class?
- This course offers hands-on based, instructor-led content that takes about 2 hours.
When will I receive my certification?
- Upon successful completion of the course, in most cases, the same day. If you attend an evening
class, you’ll receive your certification card the next morning.
How long does my certification last?
- You must recertify every two (2) years.