Skills Check Off
Steps to complete to receive your certification:
- You must go to the American Heart Association’s website to take the online portion of the course:
- Complete the online course and then visit our Skills Session to schedule your skills session
(walk-ins not available; pre-registration via our website is required).
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE SKILLS SESSION PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE ONLINE COURSE.
- Email us a full copy of your Online Course Completion Certificate (preferably PDF) to email@example.com. We will need the full-size version of your certificate – including certificate number, name, and date/time that you completed the course. Please call (346) 417-8283 to schedule your skills session.
- Complete the scheduled hands-on skills session at 11821 East Freeway, STE. 165, Houston, Texas, 77029.
- We will issue your AHA CPR BLS eCard upon successful completion of the skills testing. Usually sent out within one hour after completing the hands-on portion.